Author Post
griff 23/08/2015 22:56 griff

Ignore eBay orders quantity

hi Fabio Frank

In ready pro marketplace/ listing manager
when you do quick update for quantity/price ready pro downloads also the orders on ebay
when the download is finish ready pro allocates the inventories for these order.
I delete the order that where downloaded and ready pro remove the item on allocation.
but doesn't return the items to ebay listing now the inventory doesn't match ebay listing.

when  quantity update is selected the order reception is also selected in light gray and can't be changed, where can I unchecked order reception so that it doesn't download all the order on ebay when I only need to updated the quantity for inventory correction.

Fabio 24/08/2015 09:21 Fabio

eBay orders need to be downloaded, otherwise it's impossible to determine the exact quantity available.

For example if you have 10 pieces of a specific item in house, the quantity to be published on eBay is different if you have 3pc, 5pc, 9pc,.. ordered on eBay.

Instead of deleting orders that you don't want to consider, you can block them

griff 24/08/2015 13:46 griff

Hi Fabio

By blocking the ebay order, will the quantity on ebay be up-dated to the quantity on ready pro available, and will they be equal??

Fabio 24/08/2015 15:03 Fabio

Quote:
By blocking the ebay order, will the quantity on ebay be up-dated

Yes, but only at the next updating procedure, not directy when you block the order.

Quote:
bay be up-dated to the quantity on ready pro available, and will they be equal

This always happens, but the quantity depends also on ebay orders, so first of all you need to block orders that you don't want to consider

griff 24/08/2015 19:54 griff

fabio

once the order are blocked can they be deleted without affecting the inventory count on ebay?

Fabio 25/08/2015 10:23 Fabio

If you delete the order from Ready Pro it will be re-downloaded from eBay at the next synchronization procedure.
The only way is to block it, so it will not affect available quantity